Effective Date: 01 July 2020
Who we are
Unique Wealth Solutions is a consultancy firm engaged in providing financial advisory services to clients by providing unbiased advice through Ethical Practices and putting Client First approach. Our website address is: https://uniquefinserv.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience : (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website : (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service : (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails : The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to our website and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
Unique Wealth Solutions has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. Usually we retain such data for a period of four years or more based on user’s engagement with us. Policy remains in effect and applies onward since last user interaction with us.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.